Take the next step in creative control, capturing beautifully detailed photos and stunning 4K movies with this lightweight and connected DSLR that inspires and rewards. Paired with the Canon 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens.
- 24.1MP APS-C sensor - Enjoy amazing detail, clarity and low light performance
- DIGIC 8 - For fast, responsive performance
- 45 all cross-type AF points - Focus quickly and confidently
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF - Precise, accurate focus that preserves full image quality
- 4K video - Great movies, on-line and at home
- 5-axis Digital Movie IS - Reduces camera shake in movies
- Wi-Fi - Full control and remote live view
- Bluetooth® - Always-on low energy link
Enjoy creative control
See through the lens via optical viewfinder and adjust settings with the rear control and top dial. Pair to a smart device for remote control and edit shots in-camera.
Pro quality images and movies
Capture photos and 4K movies with a 24.1MP sensor using Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a refined 45 point all cross-type AF sensor plus iTR AF for precise focus and tracking.
Always capture the moment
Track subjects with 7 fps shooting, Eye AF in Live View, advanced iTR AF with face detection plus a Vari-Angle touchscreen to help you get every angle.
Connect and share with ease
Connect a smart device via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, edit via DPP Express for a full RAW workflow on the move, or backup images to your computer with Auto Image Sync.
Experience the EOS system
Enjoy access to the incredible EOS system and attach any EF or EF-S lens, or add a Speedlite flash for creative lighting or plug in an external mic via the 3.5mm jack.
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
A versatile standard zoom, the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens is the perfect everyday lens. The lens features an Optical Image Stabilizer to minimise the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for sharper handheld shooting. The optical design has one aspherical element in order to improve sharpness and resolution by minimising spherical aberrations and distortion, and flare and ghosting is reduced thanks to the Super Spectra coating. Additionally, an STM is used to realize quick and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.