- High portability for creatives on the go
- Secure and comfortable grip
- Compact in-body 5-axis image stabilisation with up to 4.5 EV steps of compensation
- 20MP Live MOS sensor
- 4K video with 5 axis image stabilisation
- 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Improved C-AF precision focusing on moving subjects
- Face/Eye Priority AF that focuses on faces in profile or looking down
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Body - Black
A great advantage to Olympus is that they are much smaller than many other interchangeable lens systems, and the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is no different. It is the smallest OM-D so far, featuring a lightweight and compact body that makes it perfect for mobile creators. It also features an improved grip alongside the latest imaging technology, making it the perfect choice for photographers looking for a compact solution - from families through to photography enthusiasts. You can be sure of sharp, high quality images and videos with the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV, thanks to the combination of powerful image stabilisation and a wide range of high resolution lenses to choose from to pair with the camera.
High quality photos and videos
The OM-D E-M10 Mark IV features the classic Olympus body design, but it is now lighter than ever before. Amazingly, the camera weighs as much as a single 500ml bottled beverage, even when combined with the standard lens kit (approx. 476g when combined with the 14-42mm lens). This makes the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV a brilliant camera to take with you on the go. Additionally, the battery can easily be charged in the camera via USB, even when on the go.
Thanks to the in-body 5-axis image stabilisation featuring up to 4.5 shutter speed steps of compensation, the 20 megapixel Live MOS sensor and the powerful selection of M.Zuiko lenses, high quality photos and videos (including night time snaps and telephoto shots) are guaranteed in all scenarios.
Versatile shooting functions
The E-M10 Mark IV is packed with features for accurately capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments including around 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting. The improved C-AF precision enables continuous focusing on moving subjects. Face Priority/Eye Priority AF now also focuses on faces either in profile or downturned. Silent mode, which disables the shutter release and operation sounds, is useful in scenarios where noise is unwanted, such as during recitals and when capturing sleeping children’s faces.
The OM-D series’ first flip-down LCD monitor makes selfie touch operations easier. It also supports high-angle and low-angle shooting so that photos and videos turn out exactly as you imagine in various settings. The E-M10 Mark IV also features a high-definition electronic viewfinder for mastering shooting in bright outdoor or backlit conditions
- AUTO mode is ideal for capturing beautiful photos at camera-selected settings simply by pressing the shutter button.
- Scene (SCN) Mode is perfect for easily selecting settings to match the scene or subject.
- Advanced Photo (AP) Mode allows you to casually master difficult shooting techniques (multiple exposures, traces of light from stars or car headlights in Live Composite Mode can be established in no time)
- Art Filter lets you enjoy creative expressions, while Fine Tune adjusts filter levels.
Dedicated smartphone app
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® built into the camera body, the dedicated smartphone app OI.Share can be used to control the camera remotely as well as to easily and instantly import recorded photos and videos to a smartphone for sharing on social media. Camera instructions and tutorials are available in the app for learning shooting methods and techniques.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14‑42mm EZ Lens
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14–42mm EZ Lens is a slim pancake zoom lens that delivers stunningly crisp, edge-to-edge image quality. It provides an impressive 3x optical zoom for added versatility with its broad focal length range. What’s more, the electronic zoom mechanism even allows you to remotely zoom in/out via a mobile device with OI.Share. The exceptionally fast, quiet autofocus gives you subtle still and movie shooting.