The combination of high dynamic range, great low light performance and Blackmagic RAW gives you feature film images with precise skin tones and gorgeous organic colours. DaVinci Resolve Studio is also included for editing, colour correction, audio post and VFX.
- Designed from carbon fibre polycarbonate composite
- 6144 x 3456 sensor with 13 stops and dual native ISO up to 25,600
- Compatible with a wide range of popular EF lenses
- Up to 25,600 ISO for incredible low light performance
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software
- Includes Blackmagic Generation 5 Colour Science
- Optional Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Pro EVF
- Professional mini XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power
- Larger NP-F570 battery, optional Blackmagic Pocket Camera Battery Pro Grip
- Includes full DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production
Get the "Hollywood Look" with Digital Film
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera has the professional features you need for feature film, television programming and documentaries, however now these same features can be used to revolutionise other types of work such as blog videos, YouTube content and more. Imagine getting film quality on independent film, music videos, weddings, corporate videos, documentaries and more.
High Resolution Cinematic Digital Film Sensor
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2 features a native resolution of 6144 x 3456. Whether you’re shooting in bright sunlight or in almost no light at all, the 13 stops of dynamic range with dual native ISO up to 25,600 provide stunning low noise images in all lighting conditions. This 6K model features a larger Super 35 sensor that allows shooting with a shallow depth of field and anamorphic lenses. Shoot up to 60fps in full resolution or 120fps windowed.
Dual Gain ISO for Exceptional Low Light Performance
The Pocket Cinema Cameras feature dual gain ISO up to 25,600, which means they're optimized to minimize grain or noise in images, while maintaining the full dynamic range of the sensor. The native ISO of 400 is ideal for scenes with on-set lighting. The secondary high base ISO of 3200 is perfect when shooting in dimly lit environments.
Post Production Friendly File Formats
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera records using standard open file. Files are compatible with all post production software. Recording works in industry standard 10-bit Apple ProRes files in all formats up to 12-bit Blackmagic RAW in all formats up to 6K. Developers can download and use the free Blackmagic RAW SDK to add support into their applications. Best of all media files work on all operating systems plus you can format media cards and disks in HFS+ for Mac and ExFAT for Windows.
The Quality of RAW And the Speed Of Video
Blackmagic RAW is a revolutionary new format designed to capture and preserve the quality of the sensor data from your camera. Blackmagic RAW gives you stunning images with incredible detail and colour throughout the production pipeline from camera to edit, colour and mastering. It also saves camera settings as metadata so you can set ISO, white balance and exposure in camera or override them later while editing, all without any loss of quality.
Powered By Blackmagic OS
Blackmagic OS is a true modern operating system where all camera features run independently for smoother control, plus the camera powers on virtually instantly. The interface uses simple tap and swipe gestures to adjust settings, add metadata and view recording status. You also get full control over advanced camera features such as on screen focus and exposure tools, 3D LUTs, HDR, metadata entry, timecode, Blackmagic RAW settings and more.
Professional Connections for Custom Rigs
The camera includes a full size HDMI connector for monitoring with support for HDR and clean 10-bit output. There’s also a mini XLR connection with 48 volt phantom power for attaching professional microphones, a 3.5mm video camera style microphone input,headphone connection and a professional locking DC power connector. The USB-C connection lets you connect and record direct to your media disk.
• USB-C for Recording Direct to External Media Disks
• Built In Timecode Generator for Fast Multi Camera Shoots in Perfect Sync
• Shoot Still Frames up to 21.2 Megapixels
• Wireless Bluetooth Camera Remote Control
• Power from Batteries, 12V DC and Recharge via USB C
• Use Pocket Cinema Camera as a Live Studio Camera (with optional Blackmagic ATEM Mini)
• Large 5" LCD HDR Monitor
• Stunning Skin Tones and Faithful Colour Reproduction
• Use Standard SD Cards, UHS II or CFast 2.0 Media
• Load Custom 3D LUTs to Recreate Film Looks