- One of our smallest camera bags yet will fit two small rangefinder style cameras or a mid-sized DSLR face down with small or mid-sized lens attached
- Fabric bonded to butyl rubber for the ultimate in weather resistance.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA pockets.
- Quick Release System allows the bag to be opened and closed one handed.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England
The Hadley Digital is the smallest of the Hadley range - and so perfect if you want to carry your camera with the minimum of fuss. However don't think that that means the capacity is lacking - it fits a mid-sized DSLR with standard lens attached or even two rangefinder style cameras side by side.
Like all Hadleys (other than Hadley Large Pro) it features the Quick Release System to which Billingham have added solid brass buckles . Why both? Simple - the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and securely with one hand and the buckle allows you to fine tune the ‘fit’ of the front pocket . For instance, if you have really packed in some bulky gear into the front pocket, you can just let out that side’s buckle to suit.
Whatever the weather
Another feature common across the range is a padded inner lid over the main compartment to help keep out rain or snow and a sculpted main flap which protect the bags’ contents from adverse weather conditions. Like all of Billingham's camera bags the Hadley Digital is made with their 'Stormblock' material - canvas or Fibrenyte fabric that has been bonded to butyl rubber to ensure maximum weather resistance.
AVEA Pocket compatible
For added flexibility Billingham have made the Digital compatible with the optional AVEA Pockets - just attach them to the strong leather side panels so when you need more room you can simply add them to one or both sides.