- Billingham's most luxurious bag - perfect for photographer or traveler
- Includes two detachable end pockets for extra storage
- Includes removable padded Superflex 10-15, Superflex 10-18 and Superflex flap dividers.
- Constructed from 3-layer waterproof canvas.
- Extensive use of full grain leather and brass fixings.
The 550 was the first production bag made by Billingham and it set the tone and style for all the others. It's a great choice if you're worried about leaving something behind, as even without the two detachable end pockets, it's still large enough to carry several camera bodies, lenses, flashguns and even some overnight stay essentials! This could get quite heavy, so the 550 uses a wide strap with SP20 Shoulder Pad to help distribute the weight. plus, because they tend to be packed with heavy kit, the 550's straps are fitted with brass buckles to keep things simple and secure.
Superflex Partitioning System
Unbuckle the two leather straps and lift the large rain flap to gain access to the two full-height zipped pockets or the two press studded outer pockets. To get into the main compartment, just pull back on the heavy duty zip and all that space is yours to configure any way you want. The SuperFlex partitioning system sticks to the bag's lining using Velcro® touch fastener strip, so you can arrange the interior to suit your particular needs while still protecting and organising your gear. Alternatively, you can remove it entirely.