- Both Bracket Sides are Arca-Compatible
- Two piece L Bracket design for easy storage & transportation
- Universal design for Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony & more
- 1/4"-20 side mount for mounting accessories
- Precision engineed plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Base slot for direct strap attachment or Peak Design® Anchor connection
1/4”-20 accessory mount
Mount a monitor, microphone, magic arm or other accessories on the 1/4"-20 accessory side mount - perfect for video.
The 2-Piece design allows the user to disassemble the bracket for when storage space is limited, allowing it to fit neatly even into a smaller camera bag. Simply screw two hex screws back in place with the included tools for a quick and very sturdy assembly.
Peak Design compatible
The QR-11 features a base slot for strap attachment or Peak Design® Anchor connection.
Arca Swiss compatible
The precision engineered base supports compatibility with standard Arca Swiss® clamps and tripod heads for direct secure attachment. Switching between landscape and portrait shooting modes has never been quicker.
The QR11 fits most modern cameras, but may require some adjustment or compromise. Please see the guide below:
The following cameras support the QR11, but access to the cable and battery doors is impeded:
- Canon - 100D, 1300D, M3, M5
- Nikon - 1V3, 1J5
- Sony - A68, A77, A99, A99ii, A5000, A6000, A6300, A6500, A7, A7ii, A7r, A7s
- Fujifilm - X100/S/T, X-E2/S, XT1, XT2, XT10, X-PRO 1, X-PRO 2
- Olympus - E-M1, E-M1 II, E-M10 II, E-M5 II, E-PL7, E-PL8, PEN-F
- Pentax - K-1, K-3 II, K-50, K-70, K-S2
The following cameras support the QR11, and with a small adjustment, enable access to battery, cable door, or both:
- Canon - 5D II, 5D III, 5D IV, 6D, 7D, 7D II, 700D, 750D
- Nikon - D750
The following cameras support the QR11, and enable full access to battery and cable doors:
- Canon - 760D, 80D
- Nikon - D3300, D3400, D5300, D5500, D5600, D500, D610, D700, D7000, D7100, D800, D810