You may also like these...
- New Dials for enhanced operability
- 920K-dot tilting LCD
- Compact and lightweight body
- New AF Zone and Wide/Tracking modes
- X-Trans™* CMOS II sensor & EXR Processor II
- "Classic Chrome" Film Simulation
- Real-Time Viewfinder
Creativity. Every day.
Small, simple to use and offering exceptional image quality. The FUJIFILM X-T10 turns any trip, whether in everyday life or to the other side of the world, into the ultimate photo opportunity.
The design of the compact and lightweight body bears all the hallmarks of an X Series camera. Both top and base plates are made of a lightweight, but highly rigid, die-cast magnesium. The top plate features three precision-milled aluminum dials which give the FUJIFILM X-T10 a premium feel and allow users to intuitively adjust the combination of aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions while concentrating on picture taking.
New AF system captures subjects perfectly
The FUJIFILM X-T10 uses a brand new AF system. It offers the conventional 49-point Single Point mode for high speed and precision, as well as new Zone and Wide/Tracking modes that track subject movement across a larger 77-point area, substantially improving the camera's ability to capture moving subjects. The camera's Intelligent Hybrid AF system combines the excellent autofocus speed of Phase Detection AF with the strong low light performance of Contrast AF. The phase detection elements on the image sensor deliver autofocusing speeds of up to 0.06 sec*. A new algorithm has also enhanced performance in low light and low contrast conditions.
With 80 years of expertise in film development, Fujifilm is passionate about colour, and the result can be clearly seen in the FUJIFILM X-T10's evolved Film Simulation settings. Allowing you to create brilliant images without the need for lengthy post-production, users can switch between beautiful styles just as easily as choosing a roll of film. The expanded range of modes now includes CLASSIC CHROME, which was developed to meet the demands of Fujifilm X-Photographers worldwide.
With a magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec, the FUJIFILM X-T10 has the large and fast viewfinder. It offers a clear, high-definition live view thanks to the new 2.36M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder, plus visibility has been improved by automatically controlling finder brightness according to the ambient light levels. See exactly what you are about to capture BEFORE you press the shutter button.
Never Miss a Moment
The camera is equipped with the electronic Real-Time Viewfinder, which boasts the world's shortest lag-time of 0.005 sec. Combined with the shutter time lag of 0.05 sec and high-speed AF performance of up to 0.06 sec**, the FUJIFILM X-T10 delivers blistering performance when shooting moving subjects.
Legendary FUJINON lenses
The range of FUJINON interchangeable lenses have been designed using a wide range of FUJINON's technologies, developed through the company's pursuit of advanced quality that withstands professional use, and already found in a range of products including lenses for large-format cameras and broadcast use. The current line-up of 18 lenses covers ultra-wide angle to telephoto and includes five fast-aperture prime optics. Get the most from the FUJIFILM X-T10 with this wide selection of interchangeable lenses.
- Drive Dial controls your shooting options - Positioned on the camera's top plate, the Drive Dial gives quick access to a variety of shooting modes such as Panorama, Multiple Exposure, Advanced Filter, Single Frame, High Speed Continuous shooting (CH), Low Speed Continuous shooting (CL) and Bracketing. Settings such as Continuous shooting and Panorama override any other exposure or AF modes.
- Multiple exposure
- Advanced Filters
- Continuous shooting up to 8fps
- Bracketing - The Bracketing mode offers automatic bracketing not only of exposure but also ISO sensitivity, dynamic range, Film Simulation and white balance. A single press of the shutter release takes three bracketed images so you can choose the one you prefer. Two of these bracketing options may be assigned to the Drive Dial.
- Interval Timer shooting - The start time, number of shots, and interval can all be set by the camera, allowing use for time-lapse shooting and shots taken with the self-timer. The camera can be set to take 1 - 999 shots over intervals of 1sec - 24 hours.
- Movie shooting - Frame rates can be selected from 60fps, 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps for Full HD movies, supporting worldwide motion picture formats. It is also possible to change the settings of aperture, shutter speed, and exposure compensation while shooting a movie. Just as with still images, program, aperture priority, shutter priority and manual modes can be selected, as well as film simulation modes. Various expressions can be enjoyed such as a documentary style with CLASSIC CHROME.
- New smart application - FUJIFILM Camera Remote.
- Built-in Wifi
- In-camera RAW Converter
Megapixels 16.3 Sensor Type 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS II with primary colour filter Screen size 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 920K-dot, Tilt type colour LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage) Max ISO 51200 Continuous up to 8fps Lens Mount FUJIFILM X mount Lens n/a - body only Card Type SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card Video Full HD 1920 x 1080 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 14 min. HD 1280 x 720 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 27 min. Battery NP-W126 Li-ion battery Dimensions 118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 40.8mm (D) Weight Approx. 381g / 13.4 oz. (including battery and memory card) Approx. 331g / 11.7 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card) Additional features Wi-Fi In-Camera RAW conversion Advanced filters and Panorama modes Manufacturers link Click Here (opens in a new window)
Free Pixelrights Pro Website
1 year free of Pixelrights Pro membership worth £179 when you buy selected Fujifilm X series cameras.
Offer valid on X-Pro2, X-T2, X-T1, X-T10 and X-E2S models
Offer ends: 30/09/16
Last date to claim: 30/09/16
Fof full information or to claim visit www.pixelrights.com/fujifilm
Trade in your old digital interchangeable lens camera (selected models) and we'll give you up to £100 extra when you buy selected Fujifilm X Series cameras.
For full terms & conditions and to see if your camera is eligible for the trade-in bonus visit the Fujifilm website.
To get a quote for your equipment, fill in a valuation form today.
Applies in-store or online.
|Box Contents:||Fujifilm X-T10 Silver Body, Li-ion battery NP-W126, Battery charger, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Owner's manual|