- The LUMIX G FISHEYE 8mm / F3.5 features an outstanding compactness, taking advantage of the Micro Four Thirds system standard to achieve dramatic downsizing to the world's smallest and lightest size*.
The LUMIX G FISHEYE 8mm / F3.5 lens system features a diagonal angle of view of 180-degree, bringing an distinctive perspective and unique deformation effect. It gives not only photos but also movies an extraordinary view to add an impressive scene to the story even for TV contents, films and web movies.
Comprising ten lenses in nine groups, the adoption of an ED lens achieves a stable descriptive performance from close-up to infinity minimizing chromatic aberration and distortion.
The closest focusing distance is as short as 0.1m, however, the LUMIX G FISHEYE 8mm / F3.5 incorporates inner focus system which enables a long working distance and users do not have to come closer to the subject even for the close-up shots.
The Micro Four Thirds System standard made it possible to achieve its compact size and lightweight body. Despite its extremely compact size and superb optical performance, this lens brings out the full capabilities of the 4/3-type image sensor, achieves smoother Live View in superb combination with camera's body, and allows a variety of unique features such as the contrast AF function of the LUMIX G Micro System cameras.
* Fisheye Lens with a diagonal angle of view of 180-degree
* Distinctive perspective and unique deformation effect
* An ED lens for superb optical performance
* The inner focus drive system for long working distance
* The closest focusing distance 0.1m (0.33 ft)
* Contrast AF system support