You may also like these...
The Fuji XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS uses high-performance glass lens elements throughout and produces sharp images across the entire zoom range. It incorporates an image stabilisation function to enable the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower. This helps prevent camera shake even when shooting hand held and in low light conditions.
Built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture, and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, this is a lens you can trust even in toughest of the shooting conditions.
The lens uses high performance glass elements throughout and contains 2 ED lens elements and 1 Super ED lens element that gives a level of performance close to that of a fluorite lens.
This helps to control chromatic aberration, which typically occurs in lenses with long focal lengths.
• Built with advanced optical design to cover the mid-telephoto (84mm*1) to telephoto (305mm*1) range and deliver the large maximum aperture of F3.5-4.8 despite its compact size; offering mobility and high descriptive performance at the same time.
• Featuring image stabilisation that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower; detecting a wide range of camera shakes from low to high frequencies to deliver advanced correction
• Uses two linear motors for high-speed AF and quiet operation, making the lens suitable for video recording as well
• Features two ED lens elements including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of fluorite lenses; controlling chromatic aberrations, which typically occur in long focal lengths, to produce images that resolve well corner-to-corner across the full zoom range
• Applying FUJINON's proprietary "HT-EBC Coating" on the entire lens surface to achieve a highly preventative measure against reflections, and to control flair and ghosting
• Offering the minimum working distance of 1.1m across the entire zoom range to enable telephoto close-ups, and the ability to capture a small part of a subject
• Featuring a 1/3EV step aperture ring so that users can easily adjust the aperture whilst holding the camera up to their eye
• The focus ring and aperture ring are made from metal and have been designed to have a high quality feel, with the benefit of being extra robust
Type XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens configuration 14 elements in 10 groups
(includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
(35mm format equivalent)
f=55 - 200mm
Angle of view 29.0° - 8.1° Max. aperture F3.5 - F4.8 Min. aperture F22 Aperture control
- Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size -1/3EV (17 stops)
- Normal -1.1m - ∞ (whole zoom position)
- Macro -1.1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
Max. magnification 0.18x (Telephoto) External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)
*distance from camera lens mount flange
ø75.0mm x 118mm(Wide)/177mm(Telephoto) Weight* (approx.)
*excluding caps and hoods
580g Filter size ø62mm
|Model||XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS|