You may also like these...
Although predominantly aimed at photographers who shoot in the wild there are also techniques covered for shooting in zoos and wildlife collections where we have to overcome the problems of shooting through glass and bars.
We look at a diverse range of topics ranging from the camera settings that should be used and why they are needed, through to understanding how much the lighting that we shoot in can change the images that we take. We also look at the equipment that is needed and the framing and composition that is best for wildlife.
If you shoot wildlife then this is the essential reference guide to help you improve your photography.
What you will learn from this DVD
• What equipment is needed for wildlife photography
• How the equipment requirements change with subjects and location
• Why specific lenses are used
• Controlling your background using lenses
• Overcoming the problems of shooting in captivity
• Understanding the problems that shooting in the wild gives you
• Understanding the thought process needed for wildlife photography
• Understanding how lighting will affect your wildlife images
• How lighting changes within an image
• The best time of day to shoot wildlife images
• How to frame wildlife images
• Understanding the angles you can shoot at
• The best camera set up to use
• How to set up your camera to capture action
• The best time of year for wildlife photography
• How to get the images you want
• Post production techniques for wildlife images
• Logistics of travelling for wildlife photography
|Model||The Essential Guide To Wildlife Photography|