You may also like these...
The DVD looks a wide range of topics ranging from the planning of the photography on the day, what images to take and the amount of the wedding you cover, through to looking at the camera and flash settings that will give the very best results. We also take a look at the equipment requirements for coping with the very challenging conditions that you can find yourself shooting in.
To give a better insight as to what is involved when shooting weddings professionally we have collaborated on this DVD with Angela Humble who is a successful full time wedding photographer. If you have other DVDs from our range then you will have heard Angela before as she is the voice over artist for all of our DVDs. Angela has worked with us for many years, as in her former career she was a professional presenter, specialising in technical presentations. Angela covers a wide range of weddings in an average year ranging from small civil ceremonies through to elaborate ceremonies in some stunning locations and so is well positions to give a real insight into the challenges faces by photographers.
This DVD is specific to just Canon EOS cameras due to the large amount of the time that we talk about the flash system and its set up with the cameras, although similar to other brands the settings are made in different places.
Topics included on the DVD:
• An introduction to wedding photography
• What shooting weddings involves
• Approaches to wedding photography
• Understanding the couples requirements
• Planning and researching the days photography
• Understand the restrictions the photographer has
• Framing wedding images
• What images to take at different parts of the wedding
• Staying in control at weddings
• Equipment selection for wedding photography
• Flash options for wedding photography
• Why lens choice is important for wedding photography
• How to cope with different light levels when shooting weddings
• How lenses can simplify and control your backgrounds in wedding images
• Understanding when flash will add to the image
• Understanding the ways that flash can be used within wedding images
• How to produce fill in flash
• Getting the best results when you have to rely on flash
• How to use balanced flash to overcome strong backlighting
• Using the camera exposure modes with flash
• Using the flash overrides for wedding images
• How to prevent dark backgrounds with flash images
• Workflow for wedding photography
|Model||The Essential Guide To Wedding Photography|