Nikon Sports Optics binoculars use Nikon’s decades of design experience and expertise in optics to be a leading force in nature watching and enjoyment. Featuring a bright, sharp field of view they are suitable for any nature or outdoor enthusiast looking for a reliable, affordable set of binoculars.
• All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
• Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
• High-reflection mirror-coated prisms for bright images
• Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
• Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
• Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
• Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
• Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
• Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
Roof Prism Type – Binoculars using a roof prism mean the optical path at the objective side and eyepiece side is virtually straight, making it possible for the binoculars to be compact and slim.
Multilayer Coating – For increased light transmittance.
Central Focusing - The central focussing mechanism focusses both left and right eyes simultaneously by simply adjusting the central focussing ring. Superior operability.
Long Eye Relief - High-eyepoint binoculars with eye relief of 15mm or longer. Glasses wearers can also obtain the field of view without vignetting.
Rubber Coating - Body is coated with rubber for a secure, comfortable grip.
Waterproof - Waterproof structure
Comfort View - Eyepiece is designed to give excellent viewing comfort and easy capturing of desired subjects.
Full Multi-Layer CoatingApplied to all lenses and prism surfaces.
Phase Correction Coating - Applied to roof prism
Durable Frame - Strong, solid body provides higher durability.
Waterproof - Waterproofing with pressure resistance to a depth of under 4m – please note however, that these are not designed for use underwater.
Fogproof - Body filled with dry, nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging and molding.
Easy Operation - Ergonomic body design ensures comfortable handling.
Magnification (x) 10 Objecive Diameter (mm) 30 Real angular field of view (degree) 6.0 Apparent angular field of view 55.3 Field of view at 1000m (m) 105 Exit pupil (mm) 3.0 Relative brightness 9.0 Eye Relief (mm) 15.4 Closest focussing distance (m) 2.5 Length (mm) 119 Width (mm) 123 Depth (mm) 49 Weight (g) 420 Interpupillary distance (mm) 56-72 Type Roof Manufacturers link Nikon Prostaff 7s
|Box Contents:||Binoculars, case, strap|