You may also like these...
Teleplus HD DGX converters use unique circuitry which maintains signal integrity between the camera body and lens. It also allows accurate recording of digital EXIF data. Multi-coated optical glass is used in the optics, which is supplied by Hoya Corporation, the world's largest manufacturer of optical glass. Full AF operation with the HD DGX 1.4x is possible using a camera lens with an open aperture of F4 or brighter (except Canon EF 50mm f1.8). Please be aware that AF will work properly only if there is enough light and contrast on the subject to activate the camera's AF sensors properly, otherwise manual focussing may be necessary.
* Magnification: 1.4x
* Depth of Field: 1/1.4 of prime lens
* Minimum Focus Distance: Same as prime lens
* Optical Construction: 3 elements in 3 groups
* Diaphragm Coupling: Fully automatic
* Exposure Adjustment: 1 Stops
* Barrel Length: 25mm
* Camera/Lens Mount: Canon EF and EF/S
|Box Contents:||Teleconverter, Pouch Case, User Instructions|
|Model||DGX HD 1.4x|