You may also like these...
• For use with SEL16F28 and SEL20F28
• Focal-length when mounted on E 16mm F2.8 is10mm and on E 20mm 2.8 is 13mm
• Easy-attach bayonet mechanism lock for a quick fit
• F2.8 maximum aperture of the lens remains unchanged because no light loss is incurred
• Sleek, high quality design
Change your perspective quickly and easily with the Fisheye converter for sony E-mount lenses. Specifically designed to work with E 16 & 20mm F2.8 lenses, it quickly attaches with a bayonet mechanism to give a fisheye perspective from your existing wide-angle lens without impacting on image quality thanks to the high quality optics.
Specification Lens: 16mm / 20mm Focal Length (APS-C) 15mm / 20mm Lens Groups / Elements 4/4 Angle of View (APS-C) 180° / 133 Aperture Blades N/A Maximum Magnification ratio 0.048 / 0.068 Minimum Focus Distance (m) 0.22 Dimensions 0.13m Weight 150g (converter only) Manufacturers link Fisheye Converter
*Angles of view, focal length and minimum focus distances are when using with a Sony FE 28mm F2 lens.
|Box Contents:||FIsheye Converter, case|