You may also like these...
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s; transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s* (*Up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.)
- Engineered to capture 4K Ultra High Definition** (**Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors)
- Huge capacity for uninterrupted video capture at super-fast UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)** (UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K Ultra HD video recording with enabled UHS host devices.)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof**(See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.)
- Limited lifetime warranty** (
90MB/s** Write Speed for Ultimate Burst-Mode Performance
Never miss the moment with the world's fastest SDXC UHS-I memory card. With write speeds up to 90 MB/s (600X) and read speeds up to 95 MB/s (633X), this card exploits your DSLR's potential for continuous burst-mode shooting. Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, it is designed to exceed rigorous performance standards. You'll catch all those high-resolution action shots the moment they happen.
Up to 512GB** Capacity for Uninterrupted Video Capture at Super-Fast UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)**
Our most powerful and highest capacity SD™ UHS-I memory card yet delivers write speeds up to 90 MB/s** and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) recording speed for high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free 4K Ultra HD video from your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera. And you have the storage capacity to shoot without limits—until the action ends.
4K Ultra HD-ready Today
4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)** video provides exceptional clarity but capturing it without interruption requires significantly greater speed and storage capacity than previous generations of imaging cards provide. Our 512GB SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC™ card delivers both speed and capacity, so the video you shoot today is ready for the newest 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
95MB/s** Read Speed Streamlines Post-Production
Super-fast data transfer speed takes the wait out of everything you do with your videos after you shoot them. Upload large media files from card to computer with no delay.
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
The card's built-in Advanced Wear Leveling and Error Correction Code engine enhances endurance and reliability.
Extreme Durability Meets Climate Challenges
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof**, X-ray proof**, and waterproof** and ready to handle whatever life throws at them. You can capture memories in almost any climate—the card operates in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.** (**See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations)
- Form factor: SDXC** 256GB
- Available capacities: 128GB-512GB**
- Performance/speed: Up to 95MB/s** read speed; up to 90MB/s** write speed
- Card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: For SDXC (128GB-512GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices.**
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including Raw and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more
- Added Protection: 1 year downloadable RescuePro® data recovery software offer**, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
|Box Contents:||1 x SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I 256GB SD card|
|Model||SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC / SDXC UHS-I SD 256GB|