• Attaches to you Nikon camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and off-camera flash into one. .
• Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
• Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
• Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
• Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, 10 times as powerful as your average speedlight, and extremely consistent.
• Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
• Approved for worldwide use.
• USB port for firmware upgrades.
4 Important Product Advantages & User Benefits
1. Off-camera TTL Control for Profoto AirTTL Flashes.
Place the Air Remote TTL-N on your camera hotshoe and merge your camera with your Profoto AirTTL flash. Then point and shoot and let the flash automatically adjust the light output for a perfect exposure. It could not be easier.
2. Remote Control for Profoto Air Flashes
With the Air Remote TTL-N you can remote control multiple Profoto Air flashes directly from your camera! You can control an endless number of lights in up to 3 groups from up to 300 m (1.000 ft) away!
3. Fast and Reliable Flash Sync
Air is one of the most reliable wireless systems available to sync your flashes with your camera. It is also fast enough to provide a perfect flash sync down to the fastest X-sync speed of your camera. If you are using Profoto Air flashes no external receiver is required. If other flashes are used, connect an optional Air Remote or Air Sync transceiver to your flash and set it as receiver.
4. A wireless system with a wide range of options
Air Remote TTL-N is an integrated part of a wide range of Air products. The range of products within the system comprises camera transceivers, accessory cables and software solutions. All designed to offer a better wireless solution for professional photographers.
Frequency Band 2.4 GHz Separate radio channels 8 No of remote / TTL control groups per channel: 3 (A-C) Operation modes: TTL & Manual TTL compatibility: Canon E-TTL II HSS Compatibility: Yes Wireless range: Normal sync up to 300 m (1000 ft), Remote control and TTL sync up to 100m (330ft). Battery type: 2 x AAA (Alkaline) Typical Battery lifetime. Transmit mode Fast/Normal: 30 hours Antenna type: Integrated Auto power off: Yes, 30 min of inactivity. Camera mount/Sync in: Canon hot shoe only FW upgrade: USB Mini Sync / Trigger: Yes, triggers Air Remote &, Air Sync transceivers plus all Profoto flashes with AirS, Air or AirTTL support. TTL control: Yes, TTL group control for all Profoto flashes with AirTTL support. Remote control: Yes, remote/group control for all Profoto flashes with Air or AirTTL support. Dimensions: Width 6cm (2.3"), height 7.5cm (2.9"), depth 3.5cm (1.4") Weight: 75g (2.6oz) (Including batteries) Manufacturers link Profoto Air Remote TTL-C
|Box Contents:||Air remote TTL-N, Strap, Batteries, Accessory Pouch, English User Guide|
|Model||Air Remote TTL-N|