You may also like these...
• Weather resistant body with 92 protection seals
• Stainless steel chassis and magnesium alloy body
• Built-in GPS to keep the trails of photos on Google Earth
• Electronic Compass to display the camera’s direction on the camera’s LCD monitor
• Astrotracer to simplify the tracing and photographing of celestial
Image and video quality:
• 24 MP CMOS sensor without AA filter
• Advanced anti moiré function
• New-generation PENTAX-original shake reduction mechanism to assure more effective camera-shake compensation, with an extra-wide compensation range of as much as 4.5 shutter steps.
• New Pixel Shift Resolution System to deliver super-high-resolution images with far more truthful colour reproduction and much finer detail, while significantly lowering the level of high-sensitivity noise.
• New 86 000 pixels RGB exposure meter
• Sensitivity up to 51 200 ISO
• Full HD recording with 60/30 fps frame rate, H.264 codec with dedicated button
Fast and accurate:
• New AF module SAFOX 11 with 27 AF points (25 cross points)
• Upgraded Tracking accuracy at AF.C
• Continuous shooting 8.3 fps up to 60 JPEG and 23 RAW
• New Imaging Engine Prime III for ultraspeed datas transfer
Easy to use:
• 100%, 0,95X Pentaprism View Finder
• 3,2’’ 1037K LCD monitor with anti refl ection and anti scratch coating
• Dual SD card slot
Mobility and connectivity:Wifi remote control via Smartphones, tablet and computer with dedicated Pentax Flu Card (optional)
• USB 3.0 and HDMI connection
• X-Synchro flash terminal
• Stereo microphone terminal
Pixel Shift Resolution
Advanced resolution technology for capturing still life subjects in ultra high definition
The in-body SR (shake reduction) mechanism is used to move the image sensor unit in minute increments, a single pixel pitch at a time, to capture four shots. Pixel Shift Resolution merges those shots into a single image to generate an ultra high-definition image. This method differs from the traditional Bayer method, which acquires only a single element of color information for single pixel, by acquiring all RGB color information for individual pixel. This difference makes it excellent for detail and color reproduction, creating super high-definition images. This also prevents false colors from occurring theoretically, and also has a high-sensitivity noise reduction effect when compared to normal shooting. Photographed RAW images can be processed on the camera and also developed using the included utility software as Pixel Shift Resolution.
*Be sure to use a tripod for thorough stabilization when shooting.
*When shooting, use Drive Mode options: Self-timer, Remote Control, or Mirror Lock-up Shooting.
*Effects may not be gained if the subject moves or the camera shakes.
The CMOS sensor is operated to consecutively shoot four images for individual pixel. Using the overwhelmingly large volume of color information (24M×RGB), the Pixel Shift Resolution generates a single ultra-high-definition image. The increase in resolving power and color reproducibility makes it possible to obtain such high-definition images, especially when photographing stationary subjects. Noise is also greatly reduced, and, in theory, moiré and false color are not generated. During shooting, an electronic shutter is used so camera shake can be minimized.
AA (Anti Aliasing) -filter-free 24M CMOS image sensor - Imaging element for capturing the delicate details of color and light
Approx. 24.35 effective megapixels. Under design concept to give first priority on resolution, K-3II is an AA (anti-aliasing)-filter-free model. This enables full use of the CMOS sensor’s resolving power for excellent, sharp image quality. This model can faithfully recreate the three-dimensionality and atmosphere of a scene with all of its textures.
AA filter simulator
A unique function that prevents false colors and moiré only when necessary. The AA filter simulator realized the operation of the optical AA filter that reduces false colors and moiré, by applying microscopic vibration of the CMOS image sensor. You can select from two levels. In addition, you can set the bracket that changes the effects for capturing three successive shots. *Effects are easily achieved when shooting at shutter speeds slower than 1/1000 sec. *Cannot be used with some shooting modes, including Pixel Shift Resolution
Megapixels 24.35 Sensor Type APS-C Primary color filter, CMOS. Size: 23.5 x 15.6 (mm) Screen size 3.2 Inch Wide viewing angle TFT color LCD with AR coating, Air-gapless glass. Max ISO 51,200 Continuous 8.3 FPS Lens Mount PENTAX KAF2 bayonet mount (AF coupler, lens information contacts, K-mount with power contacts) Lens Body only - compatabile with: KAF3, KAF2 (power zoom compatible), KAF, KA mount lens Card Type SD, SDHC and SDXC Memory Card (Conforms to USH-1 standards), Eye-Fi card, FLU card. Video Full HD(1920x1080, 60i/50i/30p/25p/24p) Battery Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery D-LI90 Dimensions Approx. 131.5mm (W) x102.5mm (H) x 77.5mm (D) (excluding protrusions) Weight Approx. 785g (Including dedicated battery and 1x SD Memory Card), Approx. 700g (body only) Additional features Stainless steel chassis and magnesium alloy body - fully weather sealed Built-in GPS Dual SD Card Slots Manufacturers link Click Here
Free 50mm F1.8
Purchase a Pentax K-3 II and receive a FREE Pentax 50mm.
Simply add both items to your basket
Offer ends 11/09/2016
|Box Contents:||Strap O-ST132, ME Viewfinder Cap, Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery D-LI90, Battery Charger D-BC90, AC plug cord, Software (CD-ROM) S-SW160 - Mounted to the camera: Eyecup Fs, Hot shoe cover FK, Body mount cover, Battery Grip terminal cover, Sync socket 2p|