Thanks to advanced PENTAX optics design technology, this lens has been designed to be compact and lightweight, despite its high zoom ratio, making it a versatile and portable daily use lens.
A simplified weather-resistant construction and an extra-smooth autofocus operation using a built-in motor, in addition to its high 7.5-times zoom ratio, allow the DA 18-135mm WR to accommodate a wide range of subjects and scenes that photographers come across in their shooting sessions — from scenic images and snapshots to portraits and sports photos.
Technical Specifications Series DA Focal Length 18-135mm Equivalent to 35mm format 27.5-207mm Maximum aperture f/3.5-5.6 Minimum aperture f/22-38 Number of Diaphragm Blades 7 Angle of View 76-11.9° (with PENTAX D-SLR camera body) Construction 13 elements in 11 groups Smallest object distance/magnification 0,4 m Magnification 0.24x Filter size 62 mm Mount KAF3 Weight 405g Dimensions (Length x Diameter) 73 mm x 76 mm Kit Content Front lens cap O-LC62, Rear lens cap, Lens hood PH-RBC 62mm Special Features
- Weather Resistant construction
- Direct Current* motor for extra smooth autofocus operation
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface to repeal dust, water and grease
- Round-shaped diaphragm to produce beautiful bokeh
- Quick-Shift focus system
* This lens is compatible with the PENTAX K-5, K-r, K-7, K-x, K-m, K2000, K20D, K200D, K100D Super and K10D (with firmware v. 1.30 or above installed). When mounted on other camera bodies, the focus mode is automatically switched to manual.
|Model||DA 18-135mm WR|