- Compact and lightweight DX format Macro lens with high-quality optics. Equipped with Nikon's second generation Vibration Reduction system, it delivers steady images to both the sensor and viewfinder, enabling more flexible hand-held shooting. The 1:1 reproduction ratio enables life-size close-ups of extremely fine textures and details. The smooth autofocus delivered by the Silent Wave Motor combines with the internal focus system to make it ideal for getting really close to subjects. Easy to handle, this is the perfect lens with which to explore the world of close-up photography.
* Compact and lightweight DX-format 85mm Macro lens (35mm equivalent approx: 127.5mm).
* 1:1 reproduction ratio offers life-like close-ups.
* Closest focusing distance: 0.286 m.
* ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass ensures crisp results.
* Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system: lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
* SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast and accurate autofocus.
* IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length.
* Non-rotating front element allows use of lens mounted flash accessories.