You may also like these...
The Pro Runner x450 AW II convertible roller/backpack is purpose-built to organise and protect more gear, and provide more options for manoeuvring in busy airports and crowded streets.
Awarded 5 stars a Testbench Gold Award by Amateur Photographer. "It's quite a statement, but having used the RLx450 AW II extensively, I'm left with the lasting impression that it's the most versatile camera bag I've ever used." Michael Topham, testing for Amateur Photographer.
- - Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organisation zones
- - Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- - Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organisation for hard drives, cables and cords
- - Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- - 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- - Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zips, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zipped pocket) add ease of use
- - Convert x450 to a roller: tuck in shoulder straps, remove waistbelt, deploy trolley handle
- - Sturdy urethane wheels provide smooth transport
- - Up to 2 DSLRs, one with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 30 mm), OR 1 DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8, or 300mm) and 1 Pro DSLR body
- - 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights
- - Up to a 15” laptop, 10” tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- - Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
Carry-on luggage compatible. (Please check individual airline's size and weight limits, as they can vary).
- Up to 2 DSLRs, one with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 30 mm), OR 1 DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8, or 300mm) and 1 Pro DSLR body
- 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights
- Up to a 15” laptop, 10” tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
Internal Dimensions: 31 x 16 x 43.3 cm (12.20 x 6.30 x 17.05 in)
External Dimensions: 35 x 22.9 x 52.5 cm (13.78 x 9.02 x 20.67 in)
Weight:4.36 kg (9.59 lbs)Carry-on compatible: Yes
There are times when you have to carry it all. Pro camera equipment for shoots. Multiple devices for workflow. Accessories and necessities for travel. This next generation of Lowepro’s widely popular professional backpack design does the job with ease, thoughtful organization and a modern, streamlined design.
|Box Contents:||Lowepro Pro Runner RL x450 AW II|
|Model||Pro Runner RL x450 AW II|