You may also like these...
The filters for the Seven5 system are manufactured to the same standards as those for the renowned 100mm system. Handmade in a way that meets the company’s exacting quality control in colour and optical flatness, products in the LEE Filters range have become the benchmark by which other systems are judged, and are the indispensable tools of many photographic professionals worldwide.
A huge range of LEE Resin and ProGlass Filters are available individually for the Seven5 System. Please review the Product Directory for complete listings. Also listed are a number of sets of the more widely used Seven5 filters, and this can be an economical way to grow your collection.
The Seven5 filters are not just cut down versions of the LEE 100mm System. In keeping with the smaller size the gradation zones have been adjusted to suit the smaller system. These changes have been made through extensive testing in conjunction with top landscape photographers.
How to use the Little Stopper:
- First compose your image before fitting the Big or Little Stopper.
- Take a meter reading without the filter in place, and set your desired aperture and shutter speed.
- Use the exposure tables to find the correct exposure. Your filter will have come with a printed exposure table.
- With the Big or Little Stopper inserted into the slot nearest the lens, attach the filter holder as usual and make your exposure.
- Always use the sturdiest tripod you can when making long exposures, and take care not to knock the camera or tripod. Cover your viewfinder before releasing the shutter to avoid light encroaching onto the sensor or film and causing flare.
Both the Big Stopper & Little Stopper can be used in conjunction with other filters such as Neutral Density Graduated Filters.
Other filters should be set up and positioned in the filter holder as normal before using the Big or Little Stopper, remembering to keep the slot in the filter holder nearest the lens free for the Big or Little Stopper.
1,000th 15th of a second 500th 8th of a second 250th ¼ of a second 125th ½ of a second 60th 1 second 30th 2 seconds 15th 4 seconds 8th 8 seconds ¼ 15 seconds ½ 30 seconds 1 second 1 minutes 2 seconds 2 minutes
|Box Contents:||Seven5 Little Stopper filter, exposure guide, protective storage pouch|