You may also like these...
The Impossible I-1 camera uses a new I-Type film that is more affordable and more energy efficient. A-built in ring flash enables great portraits in any lighting situation. Combined with the powerful iOS app you can now adjust your aperture, shutter speed, flash and focus distance directly from your smart phone. The optional app also allows for self-timer and remote trigger modes, which makes for easy selfies. The I-1 allows for creativity, combining analogue and digital to make real photos that you can instantly hold in your hand.
The I-1 is analog instant photography reinvented for the digital age. Using the built-in bluetooth to control the Impossible I-1 from your iOS device gives you lots of different shooting possibilities including:
Take full control of every aspect of your exposures: use Manual Mode to adjust aperture, shutter speed, flash and focus distance.
Remote Trigger & Self Timer:
Use the remote trigger to stay in the frame when shooting from a distance. Or use the self timer to take a selfie without the awkward angles.
Superimpose images on top of each other. Paint with light and color. Trigger a shot with a loud noise. The I-1 App lets you have fun with digital effects in an analog environment.
- Type: Instant film camera
- Lens: 6 lenses in total, with 5 possible configurations
- Lens: 82-109mm
- Focus range: 5 zone autofocus system. Macro (0.3-0.5m) close-up (0.5-1.0m), near-field (1.0-2.2m), mid-field (2.2-4.5), far-field (4.5-∞).
- Flash: 12 LED advanced ring flash, consisting of 8 focused LEDs for increased range + 4 diffuse LEDs for softer light at closer distances (portraits).
- Shutter: Custom design, using precision step motors for shutter and focus control
- Film: Impossible 600 type and I-type film in both Color and Black & White, including Special Editions
- Battery: 500mAh high performance lithium ion battery (35°C rated discharge current)
- Weight: 440 grams (without film pack)
- App: The I-1 App for iOS works on iPhone and iPod touch devices running Apple iOS 9 and iOS 8.