You may also like these...
As ever you have ultimate control at your finger tips, including RAW image capture, dual control rings and touchscreen. Within the camera there is the latest processor and sensor allowing excellent low light, noise free results. Other features include Wi-Fi & NFC, remote shooting, plus a built in ND filter and fast F2 lens. Now you can be confident to travel light.
With its large sensor and fast f/2 zoom lens, the PowerShot G1 X Mark II delivers DSLR-like performance and versatility from the body of a compact camera.
• Large 1.5-type 18.7 x 14.0 mm Canon CMOS sensor with multi-aspect shooting
• Capture 12.8 Megapixel images (3:2)* and Full HD videos with DSLR-like quality
• Be creative with depth of field, using a fast f/2-3.9, 24mm 5x zoom lens and 9-bladed aperture
• Fast image processing and responsive operation with DIGIC 6
• Shoot great pictures, even in low light, with HS System and max ISO 12,800
• Intelligent IS image stabilisation guards against camera shake
• Accurate 31-point AiAF. Precise manual focusing with Manual Focus Peaking
• Customisable Dual Control Rings and intuitive touch screen for tailor-made handling
• Wi-Fi and Image Sync for easy image sharing and backup. Connect to a smartphone or tablet for remote shooting
• Optional EVF for traditional handling
• 14 bit RAW and DPP software integrate seamlessly into any workflow
Megapixels 12.8 Million Sensor Type 1.5 type (18.7 mm x 14.0 mm) CMOS Screen size 3 Inch (Touchscreen 1,040,000 dots) Max ISO 12,800 Continuous 5.2 FPS Optical Zoom 5x Optical Card Type SD, SDHC, SDXC Video Full 1080p @30 fps Battery NB-12L Dimensions 116.3 x 74.0 x 66.2 mm Weight Approx. 558 g (With Battery & Card) Additional features F2.0 Apature Wi-Fi, NFC & Remote Shooting RAW Capture & Built in ND filter Manufacturers link Click Here
|Box Contents:||Canon G1 X, NB-12L battery and charger, USB cable, Strap, AV Cable, Instructions, Software CD|
|Model||G1 X MK II|