- ● Medium telephoto lens - 85mm focal length, fast f/1.2 aperture
● Large diameter precision-ground aspherical element effectively corrects spherical aberration
● Floating lens elements to minimise aberration during focus, ensuring high image quality over entire image area
● Large maximum aperture for available light shooting and attractive background defocus
● 95cm minimum focus distance
● Ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) for fast and virtually silent operation
● Manual focussing enabled even during AF mode (full time mechanical focusing)
With a large maximum aperture of f/1.2, this is the fastest 85mm telephoto lens in its class. One aspherical lens element and two high-refraction elements give sharp images with little flare even at the maximum aperture.
The floating system corrects coma for high image quality.
Lens Cashback - up to £370
Cashback on selected Canon lenses, when bought with selected compatible Canon Cameras. For full list of included cameras and lenses, click here.
Lens and camera body must be purchased between 23/03/16 and 31/01/17, but they do not need to be bought together.
Only one lens claim per camera body can be made. i.e. If you buy two lenses, you may only claim for the cashback on one.
Lens Cashback cannot be combined with any other promotion. If there is a season promotion, such as Summer Cashback, you may claim either cashback value, not both. If you have already claimed cashback on the camera body, you may not claim cashbask with the Lens Cashback promotion.
Lens Cashback is not valid on standard camera kits, i.e. Canon EOS 80D & 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM. It is valid on any Wilkinson Camera kits, such as the EOS 1D X Mark II & EF 100-400mm - if you have any doubt, please contact us before making a purchase.
Full terms & Conditions here