You may also like these...
- Compact and ready for any wet-weather application. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get. To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell® H20.
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief
Prism Type Roof Type Binocular Type Standard Colour Blue Magnification 8 Objective Diameter (mm) 42 Eye Relief (mm) 17 Exit Pupil (mm) 5.25 Close Focus (m) 3.6 Field of view ° Field of view m / 1000m 123 Height (mm) Weight (g) 709