You may also like these...
- Compact and ready for any wet-weather application. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get. To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell® H20.
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief
Prism Type Roof Type Binocular Type Standard Colour Blue Magnification 10 Objective Diameter (mm) 42 Eye Relief (mm) 17 Exit Pupil (mm) 4.2 Close Focus (m) 3.6 Field of view ° Field of view m / 1000m 102 Height (mm) Weight (g) 771