You may also like these...
The extremely close-focus distance of only 35 cm (14 in.) and 8x magnification make the MINOX MS 8x25 the perfect pocketsized telescope for use at concerts or for observing insects and flowers at close range. With a field of view at over 110 m (120 yds.), it is the perfect tool for observing distant objects and can even be used as a visual aid for the sight impaired.
- 8x magnification
- Close-focus distance of 35 cm (14 in.)
- M* lens coating for a bright image
- Turnable eyecup - perfect for eyeglass wearers
- Dust and waterproof
- Argon gas purged to prevent fogging
- Dimensions: 92 x 57 x 44 mm (3.6 x 2.2 x 1.7 in.)
- Weighs only 150 g
Magnification 8x Entry pupil 25mm Exit Pupil 3.1mm Field of View at 1000 m 114 m / 6.5° Eye Relief 12 mm Close Focus Range 8 - 35 mm Twilight Number 9.6 Prism System Porro Operating Temperature -10° to +45° C Waterproof 5.0 m Height/Width/Length 92 x 57 x 44 mm Weight 150 g
|Model||Macroscope MS 8x25 Black|