Nikon Monarch binoculars use Nikon’s decades of design experience and expertise in optics to be a leading force in nature watching and enjoyment. Featuring a bright, sharp field of view they are suitable for any nature or outdoor enthusiast looking for a reliable, affordable set of binoculars.
• Sophisticatedly compact design
• Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
• Wide apparent field of view (60.3 for 8x30, 60.7 for 10x30)
• Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
• All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
• Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
• Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
• Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
• Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
• Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
• Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
• Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
• Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
• Flip-down objective lens cap
Roof Prism Type – Binoculars using a roof prism mean the optical path at the objective side and eyepiece side is virtually straight, making it possible for the binoculars to be compact and slim.
Central Focusing - The central focussing mechanism focusses both left and right eyes simultaneously by simply adjusting the central focussing ring. Superior operability.
Long Eye Relief - High-eyepoint binoculars with eye relief of 15mm or longer. Glasses wearers can also obtain the field of view without vignetting.
Rubber Coating - Body is coated with rubber for a secure, comfortable grip.
Waterproof - Waterproof structure
Wide Field of View - Wide field-of-view binoculars provide an apparent field of view over 60 degrees.
Armour Coating - Special scratch resistant coating applies to lens surfaces.
Ed Lens –ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass corrects chromatic aberrations.
Full Multilayer Coating – applied to all lens and surface prisms
Bright Field of View – Bright view is obtained with superior light transmittance
Comfort View - Eyepiece is designed to give excellent viewing comfort and easy capturing of desired subjects.
Dielectric High Reflective Multilayer Coating – Dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating applies on roof prism features high reflectance that exceeds 99%* (*Designed value).
Phase Correction Coating – Phase correction coating applied on roof prism
Durable Frame - Strong, solid body provides higher durability.
Waterproof - Waterproofing with pressure resistance to a depth of under 4m – please note however, that these are not designed for use underwater.
Fogproof - Body filled with dry, nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging and molding.
Easy Operation - Ergonomic body design ensures comfortable handling.
Magnification (x) 10 Objecive Diameter (mm) 30 Real angular field of view (degree) 6.7 Apparent angular field of view 60.7 Field of view at 1000m (m) 117 Exit pupil (mm) 3.0 Relative brightness 9.0 Eye Relief (mm) 15.8 Closest focussing distance (m) 2.0 Length (mm) 119 Width (mm) 123 Depth (mm) 48 Weight (g) 440 Interpupillary distance (mm) 56-72 Type Roof Manufacturers link Nikon Monarch 7
|Box Contents:||Binoculars, case, strap|