You may also like these...
With new high-performance HD optics, the new MINOX BL-HD binoculars show pin-sharp detail and natural colours. Phase correction coating on the roof prisms ensure images in crystal-clear rendition and high contrast even in poor light conditions.
A lightweight Polycarbonate open-bridge construction facilitates a secure, one-handed operation and firm grip even in conditions of extreme cold or wet - perfect for maintaining mobility and stealth when in wild places!
- HD special glass with anomalous partial dispersion
- Improved optical design for greater natural colour rendition
- Improved lens coatings for even higher light transmission
- Enhanced field stops for even better stray light reduction
- Open bridge for reliable one-handed operation and a good grip
- Lightweight Polycarbonate body
- New dynamic design
The Minox BL are available in three different magnifications: 8x44, 10x44 and 8x33.
Magnification 10x Entry pupil 44mm Diopter Adjustment ±4 dpt. Exit Pupil 4.4mm Field of View at 1000 m 114 / 6.5° Eye Relief 17.0 mm Close Focus 2.5 m Operating Temperature -10° to 50° C Waterproof 5.0 m Height/Width/Length 150 x 130 x 53 mm Weight 740 g
|Model||BL 10x44 HD|